For over 20 years, ALIS has delivered an unrivaled combination of compelling content, top-tier delegates, and extraordinary networking opportunities, making it the leading and largest hotel investment conference in the world. You can’t afford to miss ALIS -- where deals are done!
We're committed to helping you make your ALIS experience as profitable and productive to your business as possible. That's why we've created a toolkit with valuable information and materials to boost your ROI and success. The toolkit is loaded with everything you need to promote your attendance and involvement at the conference.
ALIS Law focuses on current legal matters of interest to hotel owners and operators. ALIS Law concentrates on the “day after” the deal closes and the many legal issues owners and operators face. ALIS Law 2023 was approved for 7.25 MCLE credit hours in the State of California.
• About 200 registered delegates
• 1/3 companies are law firms
• 1/3 companies are owners, brands and operatorsClick Here For More Information
The ALIS Legacy
The AHLA Foundation is the industry’s philanthropic organization and has been a beneficiary of ALIS since the event’s inception in 2001. Conference proceeds have helped the AHLA Foundation fulfill its mission of helping people build careers, improve their lives, and strengthen the lodging industry.
as of October 2023
• Administering academic scholarship programs for associates, bachelors, and graduate degree students
• Developing the industry’s workforce throughout their career journey
• Empowering Youth Program: training youth for entry-level jobs
• Apprenticeship Program: on-the-job training and a fast-track to advance
• Castell BUILD and ELEVATE: advancing women into leadership positions
• Driving industry-wide anti-trafficking efforts including training and awareness through No Room for Trafficking
• Advancing diversity, equity and inclusion across the industry with resources, leadership development and programming
Learn more at www.ahlafoundation.org/.